Hopefully you all remember my last dalliance into the world of chimichangas… a very delicious recipe, which you can check out HERE.
Well I enjoyed it so much I decided to go for round two. This time using leftover pulled pork and bbq sauce.
And trust me guys… this is good.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Leftover pulled pork
- 250g Cooked Rice
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Pre-heat your oven to 180° C
- In a bowl combine, the pulled pork, cooked rice and cheese.
- Lay your tortilla on a flat surface, and put a quarter of the mixture at the bottom of the tortilla, and then roll like a burrito. Do this with the other 3, then place, seam side down on a lightly oiled tray, drizzle vegetable oil on top, this will help the chimichangas brown.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with soured cream and guacamole on top and a side salad.